Friday, April 10, 2009

*U* did to *I*

*U* make a handmade love shape chocolate to *I* on [14/2/2008] a dark chocolate
*I* 1st time to receive handmade chocolate... wen *I* open the box, it was full of love shape chocolates... of cox *I* was STUNNED, he didnt expected to receive such memorable and meaningfull present, where in his mindset were think of big gift or any other things else... haha... jkjk

*U* made a card which content of few pages n wrote on the journey tat *U* and *I* encountered or overcome.... of cox it will be a guideline for *U* and *I* it will be a memorable to *I*
*I* gave a doggie to *U*, *U* treated the doggie as a substantial value to her... at tis moment, it shows price doesnt play an important role, a thing will be appreciated if it is given by sum tat is u love the most...

*U* gave a musical box to *I*, she said wen *I* is in pressure or stress.. he shall take it out to enjoy n listen to the music play by de musical box... *I* kept it nicely in his cupboard... wen he is out of his mind... the MUSICAL BOX will plays its role to his OWNER...
*I* gave a coins box to *U*... the COINS BOX is named as [HAPPY BEAR] *I* hopes tat wenever *U* miss *I* she shall put few coins in... at the same time, *U* could make sum saving for future purpose...

*U* gave a converse shoes to *I* with a white based and red colour stars... *U* has choosen tis colour is bcox red is her favourite colour... she shall seen *I* wearing it
*I* gave a pinky sony mp4 to *U*. Mp4 shall playing an accompany on behalf of *I*, wenever *U* is bored, it will beside her and entertain her... [in fact there is no comparation of value, it just compare on the purpose of a thingy bought to play an important roles on a specific duty]

*U* and *I* has make a promise to each other where in 5 yrs time.... tis convenant will be only noe by *U* and *I*, tis will keep their passion burning and overcome all the obstacles that they will faces...

1 comment: