Saturday, April 25, 2009

Visible and Inviside side of me

1st i wan to talk abt can Visible side at me....
Well, sum1 keep saying that she/he, i'm better than them....
i admit tis... bt nth is perfect in tis world... there are always positive and negative in all aspect.
  • battery oso + n -
  • human oso + n - [girls and boys la]r
  • worlds is divided to + n - [ying and yang]
  • so + and - = Balance
well.. u seeing me like vr rich... in fact everyting is i PIA back by myself...
every sems break i go to work.... nvr go for holiday... i think u should noe.... ^^v
so tis is de visible part of me.... wat can be seen doesnt mean it is de real story..... ok?

2nd.. haha... my invisible side.....
well... being a only son is gd bt there is a bad side too..
i couldnt go out late.... cause ard 11.30pm my hp will rang... which she wan me to back b4 12
so i'm a cinderella...
  • i couldnt drive... WHY ???
  • cause she said dangerous.....
  • how come i get license....
  • cause my dad support to get a license....
  • so my family is oso consist the principal of + and -
welll... i hope u won think in the way tat doesnt match or suit.... there is nt such things...
everything come frm ur 2 hands....
wat u had done is equivalent to wat u will receive...
cheer pig.... ^^c

2 comments:

  1. why so emotional...?i noe u "pia" urself...
    watever i tell u, u think that isnt a problem....bt everyone got their own thinking,own point of view....sigh....
    of course everything have their negative and positive side....that whats make de world balance....so juz accept the fact instead of blaming on it.....perhaps watever she did is juz for ur own good...bt u juz dun realize it....think in other perspective perhaps u might find our ways out....that is...have a happy holiday lor....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there....I agree with what hehehaha says too...Everything happens for a reason...So look at the bright side alright??cheers ya!!^^

    ReplyDelete