Sunday, April 12, 2009

- unsecure feeling -

in another 1 months, she will nt right beside me all the time... tis told me tat it's a time for me to be independent... how to say i have to be independent ? such as ? example ?

i have to go college alone...
i have to go eat with h.mate...
i have to take bus alone...

she will not able to beside me all the time...
she will not looking at me daily...
she will not scold me physically...

phew~ tis shall need alot of time to adapt to it...
frm i'm always being accompanied to the extend of not always being accompany...

with this kind of circumstances.... there are few question may come to my mind !!!
do i able to proceed to further ?
will she change ?
do i change ?
wat if... the worst come worst she reli have few "BEES" flying beside her....
wat shall i do ? kill the "BEES" ?
or i shall just close an eyes ?
will i be inform with tis kind of situation ?

OMG.... it's sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment