Saturday, May 2, 2009

i'm jobless !!

Due to sum unforeseen incident...
i'm being a part of unemployed...
Is it good to being jobless too... cause i dun reli wan to work...
Bt there is no income for tis sems yet expenses keep occurring...

Tis coming sems have sum festival where i maybe bleeding from my wallet...
what to do... they are my beloved... so buying a gift to sum1 tat u love the most..
It's my pleasure...

I rather myself keep saving like a beggar to exchange ur happiness

Being stingy to save money !
Acted wisely to buy thingy !


Recession, Inflation are ard....

2 comments:

  1. save money save money lor...i told u dy de lor
    i wan LV...i wan Coach....i wan SOny handycam....i wan laptop dell.....i wan eat godiva choc....santa claus plz fulfill all my dreamt.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. HahahaxxXX...since when you bcame SANTA CLAUS??HahahxxXX....Erm....Happy buying gifts o!!!^^WakakaxxXX.....

    ReplyDelete