Monday, May 18, 2009

Langkawi trip

LANGKAWI

well.. i was away for 3D 2N to langkawi...
the trip is really fun.. a lot of first time has been given in this trip
  • my 1st time of drinking alcoholic
  • my 1st time of vomiting
  • my 1st time of wear sunglasses
  • my 1st time of buying so much chocolates
  • my 1st time of going out with her by flight
  • my 1st time of face going red
so these are the 1st time to me and it is definitely gave me a sweet memories...
she n me has planned and spend up all our savings...
bank left nothing but my brain has deposit alot of sweets memories...
it is worth to spend n buy for tis sweet memories...

she is so nice, although she have sum problems....
i dun mind.. i will work hard to make sure she will get rid of that piece of thingy....
there is another outing yet i cant go... cause of my house rules, prohibition and restriction
but i will bless u have a wonderful holiday at there as well...
i promises i will be vr guai...
never be naughty
never make u feel worries
cause i'm adult... ^^

after back from langkawi, my mum has been register a course of weight management for me...
so i'm going for this course... phew... really can drive me to dead...
he is giving talks about nutritional... i know nothing about it...
so i pay attention n i have gained alot knowledge...
i stil have another 2 lessons to go... i think i can stand for that 2 class...
eventhough tat is reli boring...
but cause of healthy i will work hard !!!
wait me !! ms wong...
wakakaka.....

No comments:

Post a Comment